An open floor plan, cathedral ceilings, natural light and a calming colour palette of white, grey-green, seafoam and rust transports you to a place where taking the time to stop, take in the view, breath and enjoy the simple moments are inevitable.
Well, known local architects, BlackburnJackson created this modern beach house through the considered treatment of the existing structure. Referencing the past through the use of breezeway brickwork and cathedral ceilings. A seamless transition from multiple indoor and outdoor spaces. A hovering flyover roof soaring above the deck allows the sea breeze to cool the numerous seating and relaxing areas for guests.
Whether it’s yoga retreats on the deck, watching sunrises and sunsets from the cane hanging chairs or lounging by the pool, the spaces are generous and luxurious.
Behind The Idea
Helia House is for travellers seeking to embrace a relaxed coastal life. For those who love the comfort of their home and want those luxuries when they go on holiday. It was this idea that set the path to find an architecturally authentic beach house close to an airport or within easy access of a major city. One that was located within a beach community that was friendly, laid back and vibrant. Peregian Beach was the match.
Peregian beach was developed in the 1960s just down the road from Noosa, this coastal town was founded on community and the love of a beautiful beach lifestyle. The Peregian Beach community embodies the values of an old-school beach holiday and a modern lifestyle. From carefully curated fashion and homewares stores to great coffee, restaurants and bars. Each is true to their location and aesthetic.
No detail has been overlooked, every inch of the space is considered. From the decor to how it functions for a couple or a group. The focus was to mix raw materials like wood, metal, leather and natural fabrics to create a unique beach holiday experience but still be relatable. Where quality and craftsmanship radiate.
Enter through the breeze block entrance and foxtail palms. An oversized gate pull welcomes you to your holiday home. Then the sound of waves and glistening ocean views set the tone for your beach holiday.
When fitting out the home the goal was to create a casual, curated space with an overall sense of sophisticated neutrality and modern simplicity. The considered beach house furnishings, locally sourced amenities, and inspired art throughout are pivotal to setting the mood for your stay.
As you settle in help yourself to a Gin and Tonic, the ‘Fortune’ Gin is sourced from a local distillery and brewery Land and Sea. Our idea of summer in a glass. When it comes time to sleep each of the four bedrooms have 5-star hotel quality king and queen beds and are fitted with ridiculously cosy linen sheets by IN BED linen. IN BED linen robes also supplied to ensure there is no reason not to lounge and relax. Bespoke bathroom amenities by Saya a local Noosa producer are used throughout the property.
Helia House is about living the simple moments, taking the time to stop, sit and take in the view….
- Elevated, light and sunny open-plan kitchen, dining and living
- Covered outdoor entertaining verandah and deck with outstanding views and BBQ and fireplace
- 4 bedrooms, sleeping a maximum of 6 guests
- Well-designed kitchen with Miele appliances
- Selection of pantry items provided
- Welcome ‘Fortune’ Gin & Tonic
- Modern luxe beach house interior carefully curated space of art & photography
- Flexible bedding options – 1 king bed can be split into singles
- 2 bathrooms & powder room
- Saya organic botanical hair and body products
- In Bed Linen sheeting and robes
- Ensuite bathroom with bath
- Hairdryers and GHD Hair straighteners
- TV’s in the living, main and second bedroom with Netflix
- Record Player with a curated vinyl collection
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
- Full laundry facilities with Bosch washer & dryer
- Hotel-style safe to secure valuables
- NBN WIFI Internet
- Dedicated office
- 10 Meter saltwater pool
- Outdoor shower with hot & cold water
- Surfboard rack
- 2 Cruiser bikes & helmets
- 2 car garage with internal access to the house & 3 driveway parks
20 Minute drive from Maroochydore airport. 1 Hr 30 Minute drive from Brisbane Domestic and International airport.
The home is a short 800-meter walk to the beach, a 5-minute drive to the Peregian Beach Village or 10-minute drive to Noosa Junction & 15 Minutes to Noosa’s famous Hastings Street.
The expansive corner location sits high above Peregian Beach and is surrounded by National park to the North and West and the ocean to the North and East. This beautiful location makes for a peaceful and therapeutic beach holiday.
Follow us on instagram
Sign up to our newsletter
Exclusive Helia House deals, insider local knowledge and event news from Peregian Beach and Noosa.